The King’s Men
The King’s Men
Mission of The King’s Men
Under Christ the King’s universal call to serve, we as men, pledge to unite and build up other men in the mold of leader, protector, and provider through education, formation and action. To become Men of Christ.
Core Values of The King’s Men
1. We work in the apostolate and live out our daily lives 100% in accordance with the Magisterium.
2. We are 100% pro-life from the moment of conception to natural death.
3. We believe that pornography can be a root cause of the following: fornication, adultery, sexual abuse, rape, incest, the contraceptive mentality, divorce and abortion.
4. We believe that pornography hurts families, destroys marriages and victimizes women and children, whom, we as men must defend, protect and serve.
5. We believe that a man must be engaged in a noble battle if he is going to truly live out his vocation to lead, mentor, protect, and provide.
6. We believe that through humility, accountability and sacramental grace a man can find freedom from sexual sin and addiction.
7. We believe that a man must seek formation on a natural level so he can begin and continue to make progress in his spiritual life.
8. We believe that a man must lead through his weakness.
9. We believe that a daily prayer life is essential for a man’s spiritual growth.
10. We believe that a man must align himself with a group of men who will both support and challenge him in all areas of his life.
11. We believe that a man must be actively seeking spiritual growth and development in virtue, especially the cardinal and theological virtues.
12. We believe that a man should be daily seeking an opportunity whereby he can better listen, understand and obey God’s will for him.
This group meets Tuesday’s at 7pm in the School Building. Call the rectory for more information, 216-521-0184.